Spin Coater Drying
The POLOS spin coaters have proven to be an excellent cleaning, rinsing and drying solution after wafer processing.
Please find below our cost-effective POLOS SPIN150i and POLOS SPIN200i spin processors for spin drying. With a low contact mechanical chuck no vacuum line or vacuum pump is required.
- Single Wafer Chemical or Residual Removal
- Spin, Rinse, and Dry semiconductor wafers after a wet process
- Cleaning up to 300mm wafers utilizing DI Water Rinse, followed by heated N2 dry
- Use Low Contact Chuck (non-vacuum chuck) only the edge of the substrate is in contact with the chuck
- Up to 150mm: SPIN COATER SPIN150i-NPP
- Up to 200mm: SPIN COATER SPIN200i-NPP
- Up to 300mm: SPIN COATER POLOS 300 Advanced NPP
Note: For batch applications: We offer refurbishment services of your SRD Spin Rinse Dryers.Contact Us For More Information!